11:19. Elements of system of hydraulic management
- The hydraulic control system of the transmission consists of the following knots:
1) Oil pump: creates hydraulic pressure.
2) Regulator: supports hydraulic pressure at the constant level.
3) Solenoidal valves: will transform TCM signals to hydraulic pressure.
4) Valve of adjustment of pressure: operates hydraulic pressure, acting on couplings and brakes according to hydraulic pressure from solenoidal valves.
5) Individual valves: transfer pressure in the pipeline to various oil pipelines.
These elements are placed in the case of valves.
- Independent electronic control by hydraulic pressure provides with couplings and brakes due to switching of solenoidal valves smooth and very sensitive gear shiftings.
- The oil filter is established only in one place. Also, use of recently developed transmission liquid (ATF) provides considerably bigger service life of the transmission.
- For prevention of leakages of ATF from the case of valves, couplings and brakes at the switched-off engine, channels of a drainage of valves are connected to the only drainage channel located in the top point of the case, and at the end of the line of discharge of water the ball lock is established.
- At emergence of electronic malfunction of a control system, the valve of the switchboard and an initial arrangement of valves allow to carry out the movement on the 3rd transfer or transfer of a backing.